Image Of Walnut Plant-
Walnut or Akhrot is the most common dry fruit in India. We enjoyed its seeds like a nut. The state that commercially cultivates walnut/akhrot in Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Uttrakhand.
- Common Name:- Walnut, Akhrot, Persian Walnut, Akrotu, Akhoda, Sano
- Scientific Name:- Juglans
- Family Name- Juglandaceae
- Plant Average Height-
- Bloom Time- Summer and Spring Season
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- It is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Keep the Akhrot plant in full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Walnut Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: WX-W5RI-2CQH
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Seedling Walnut plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.