Image Of Banana Plant:-
Banana is a very popular fruit in India. It scientific name Musa and belong to the Musaceae family. We use ripe banana as fruit, raw banana, its stem, and flower are used for cooking various dishes.
- Common Name:- Banana, Kela
- Scientific Name:- Musa
- Family:- Musaceae
- Plant Average Height- 5 to 7 feet or more
- Bloom Time- Any Season
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Banana is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the yellow leaves, infected or damaged parts removed from the plant
- Keep the Banana plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Banana Plant
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: HS-UBXV-XOQZ
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Tissue culture Banana plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 30 to 40 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.