Various types of cherry fruits are cultivated worldwide. In this, some varieties are sweet and others sour. Sweet or sour every varieties have a different scientific name.
- Sweet Cherry Fruit plan is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Keep the Sweet Cherry plant in semi sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: Cherry Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: LN-1KE3-BT8W
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Sweet Cherry Fruit plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Best selling price in India.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.