Image Of Star Gooseberry Plant-
Phyllanthus acidus is mainly cultivated for its fruits. Its fruits resemble the taste of gooseberry. The fruits are numerous, oblate, and densely clustered. They are pale yellow or white, waxy, crisp and juicy, and very sour. Fruits are a rich source of vitamins and minerals and are used in the preparation of many dishes and medicine. They can be canned in sugar or salt and a healthy chow during breaks. In many parts of the country, the leaves of the plant are also used for cooking. The plant is an intermediary between shrubs and trees, reaching 2 to 9 m (6 to 30 ft) high.
- Common Name:- Star Gooseberry, Starberry,
- Scientific Name:- Phyllanthus acidus
- Family:- Phyllanthaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Water- Moderately
- Temperature- Normal
- Star Gooseberry is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of the mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Star Gooseberry plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT:-
After getting a plant please water it properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Star Gooseberry Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Seedling Star Gooseberry plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate.
- Gooseberry fruit is a great source of vitamin C
- Plant height within 40 to 70cm.
- Image is a reference purpose only.