Image Of Soursop Plant:-
Soursop is the fruit of Annona muricate, it is an evergreen tree. This plant-like high humidity area, below the 5-degree centigrade temperature harmful for the plant. It is well known as a cancer treatment but not medically proved.
- Common Name- Soursop, Graviola, Laxman phal
- Scientific Name- Annona muricata
- Family Name- Annonaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Soursop is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Keep the Soursop plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Soursop Fruit Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: U4-H8HM-TSB4
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Seedling Soursop fruit plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.