- Common Name:- Lychee, Litchi, Lichi
- Scientific Name:- Syzygium Jambos
- Family:- Myrtaceae
- Plant Average Height- 30 to 40 feet or more
- Bloom Time- Summer
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Rose Apple is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Rose Apple plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Rose Apple Plant
- SKU: O7-SFAB-1X60
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Seedling Rose Apple plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Plant height 50 to 70 cm.
- Use organic fertilizers.