- Common Name:- Rose, Gulab
- Scientific Name:- Rosa
- Family:- Rosaceae.
- Flower Colour- Pink
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full sunlight or semi shed
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Rose is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use a well-draining potting mix.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please check soil or coco peat moisture condition before watering. Put this plant in the open air. Then planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Rose Plant
- SKU: GZ-5FO6-PQ93
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Rose plant gives flowers quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Various colors of Rose plant available.
- Use ornamental purposes only.
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.