Pear is an edible fruit, it belongs to the Rosaceae family. We consumed it as fruit, juice, and dried also. Different varieties(well known 3000) and spices of pear cultivated worldwide as a tree.
Pear fruit Plant Video
- Common Name:- Pear, Nashpati
- Scientific Name:- Pyrus
- Family:- Rosaceae.
- Plant Average Height- 20 to 30 feet or more
- Bloom Time- February to April
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Pear is a very low-maintenance and long-lived plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep Pear or Nashpati plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Pear Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: 1J-M6U0-X9UK
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting the Pear plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.