Image Of Peanut Butter Fruit Plant:-
Peanut Butter is a fruit plant, botanically known as Bunchosia Argentea, is a tropical fruit tree that is a member of the Malpighiaceae family. Bright orange-red fruit the size of an olive and a flavor similar to peanut butter with the sweetness and texture of fresh fig grow from a small-statured tree. This highly ornamental evergreen generally matures to around 15 feet tall and produces sprays of bright yellow self-fertile flowers throughout the season alongside the fruit. Grown in a sunny location this sturdy tree is sure to be a favorite for any tropical collection.
- Common Name:- Sugar apple, Ata, Sharifa, Sitafal
- Scientific Name:- Bunchosia Argentea
- Family Name- Malpighiaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Peanut Butter is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Peanut Butter plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Peanut Butter Plant
- SKU: 6T-22NN-651R
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Peanut butter fruit plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Plant height more or less 50 to 60 cm.
- Plant Images reference purpose only.