- Common Name:- Malta
- Scientific Name:- Citrus sinensis
The Indian fruit is known as malta. Its other name blood orange in other places, like the United States.
- Plant Average Height- 5 to 8 feet or more
- Flower Colour- White
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Malta is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use a well-draining potting mix.
- Check soil conditions before watering.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep Malta plant into full sunlight.
- Spray pesticides as per requirement.
- Organic Fertiliser is best fo plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Sunlight Full sunlight essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please check soil or coco peat moisture condition before watering. Put this plant in open sunlight. spray water-soluble fungicide on the plant.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Malta Fruit Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: B0-4DHF-CN30
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Malta fruit plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.