Jalpai Plant Video-
Jalpai or Indian Olive is a tropical tree native to India, Indo-china, and southeast Asia. Now, this fruit is very popular in India. It gives us a small fleshy fruit.
- Common Name:- Jalpai, Indian Olive
- Scientific Name:- Elaeocarpus serratus
- Family:- Elaeocarpaceae
- Plant Average Height- 20 to 30 feet or more
- Bloom Time- March to April (Spring Season)
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Jalpai is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of the mother plant which come out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Jalpai plant in full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT:-
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Jalpai
- SKU: 2F-QIZ4-EI4G
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Jalpai or Indian Olive plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.