Image Of Jabuticaba Plant:-
Jabuticaba, the scientific name Plinia cauliflora, the Brazilian grape tree or jaboticaba is a tree in the family Myrtaceae, native to Minas Gerais and Sao Paulo state in Brazil. The tree is grown for its purple-black, white pulped fruits, they can be eaten raw and used to make juice, jelly, and jam, etc.
- Common Name:- Jabuticaba, Brazilian Grape,
- Scientific Name:- Plinia cauliflora
- Family:- Myrtaceae
- Plant Average Height- 20 to 40 feet or more
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Jabuticaba is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Jabuticaba plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Jabuticaba Plant
- SKU: 5Z-8OX4-5IVZ
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Exotic Jabuticaba fruit live plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate.
- Use organic fertilizer.
- Plant height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose Only.