Image Of Egg Fruit or Canistel Plant:-
Egg fruit or Canistel belongs to the Sapotaceae family. Scientific name Pouteria campechiana. It gives unique flavor fleshy fruit. Inside this fruit look like a boiled egg yolk.
- Common Name:- Canistel, Eggfruit
- Scientific Name:- Pouteria campechiana
- Family:- Sapotaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Eggfruit is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Canistel plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Egg Fruit Plant
- SKU: 6T-22NN-651R
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Egg Fruit or Canistel Fruit Plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Best selling price in India.
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant present height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.