Image Of Amla or Indian Gooseberry Plant:-
- Common Name:- Amla or Indian Gooseberry
- Scientific Name:- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Family:- Phyllanthaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Water- Moderately
- Temperature- Normal
- Amla is a very low maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of the mother plant which comes out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Amla plant into full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT:-
After getting a plant please water it properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Amla Plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- SKU: QU-57BE-XQPM
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Amla or Indian Gooseberry plant gives fruit quickly.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Very popular for Indian climate.
- Amla fruit is a great source of vitamin C
- Plant hight within 40 to 70cm.
- Image is a reference purpose only.