Black pepper is a vine plant. It is cultivated for its fruit, This plant's dried fruits are used as a spice and it is known as Black Pepper.
- Common Name - Black Pepper, Kali Mirch, Golmorich, Kurumilagu
- Scientific Name - Piper Nigrum
- Family - Piperaceae
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Semi
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Black Pepper is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Keep the Black Pepper plant in semi sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 1 foot in square and 1 foot deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
✯ Get 10% Discount Use Code GREEN10
✯ This Product Made In INDIA
» This product qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Black Pepper Plant
- SKU: 1P-BFRK-7KFA
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Cardamom or Elaichi plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Best selling price in India.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.