Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) belongs to the Rosaceae family. It most commonly cultivated in Armenia. It is a small spreading tree with ovate leaves.
- Common Name - Apricot
- Scientific Name - Prunus Armeniaca
- Family - Rosaceae
- Plant Average Height- 26 to 39 feet or more
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Apricot Fruit plan is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Keep the Apricot plant in full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: Apricot plant
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 70.00cm
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Grafting Apricot Fruit plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance required.
- Best selling price in India.
- Very popular for Indian climate
- Use organic fertilizer only.
- Plant height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose only.