- Common Name - Almond
- Scientific Name -
- Family - Rosaceae
- Plant Average Height- 13 to 34 feet or more
- Difficulty label- Easy to grow
- Sunlight- Full Sun
- Soil- Normal garden soil
- Temperature- Normal
- Almond is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Use well-draining soil.
- Check soil condition before watering, if dry then watering it.
- Cut the leaves or branches of the mother plant which come out below the grafting area.
- Keep the Almond plant in full sunlight.
- Organic Fertiliser is best for the plant.
Dig a pit of 3 feet in square and 3 feet deep. Mix well topsoil with ground soil, add dry cow dung, compost, neem cake, and water. Give it for 4 to 5 days for proper mixing. Then put the plant into the soil.
Full sunlight is essential for this plant.
WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING PLANT
After getting a plant please watering properly. Put this plant in an open place keep a distance from sunlight. Then Planting it.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Almond Plant
- SKU: 3I-YCXI-ZQKC
- Location: India
What makes it Special:-
- Almond fruit Grafting live plant.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance is required.
- Very popular for Indian climate.
- Use organic fertilizer.
- Plant height more or less 40 to 60 cm.
- Plant image reference purpose Only.